I am soliciting for your willingness to assist me. As you go through this mail gently

I am soliciting for your willingness to assist me.  As you go through this mail gently

For this transaction to commence, I will need you to tell me about yourself and provide me with your details so I can be sure of who I am about to engage in business and if you have the capacity to handle sums of this nature.

I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication.

Sometime in 1999, a certain consultant/contractor Mr. Charles Russell made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at large amount (Amount withheld for known reasons) in my branch. Upon maturity,sent a routine notification to his forwarding address in America but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Faso Solid Minerals Corporation that Mr. Charles Russell died longside his longtime companion, from an airplane crash. Further proof of the death of Mr. Charles Russell is in the following web pages for you to make confirmations and further research about his death:
http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/index.html
http://html.thenewmexicochannel.com/sh/news/stories/nat-news-20000201-133854.html
http://www.alamo-girl.com/0366.htm

This has for the past months been unfruitful. This sum has since been sitting in my bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one, it is evident is going to come forward for it. According to the Laws of my environment, at the expiration of 8(EIGHT) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Burkina-faso Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. What I wish to relate to you will smack of unethical practice but I want you to  understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational.

My position as the Branch Manager guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you find yourself able to work with me, I urge you to indicate to that effect. £15,000 000.00 pound stealing.

I am certain that we can conclude this transaction within ten (10)banking days from the date of my receipt of the reconfirmation of relevant information from you as I have outlined below:

Your Full Name:
Age:
Profession/Occupation:
Your Present address;
Your confidential Telephone number (not voicemail or answering machine):
Your secured Fax number (Dedicated and always available on fax):
Your most secured E mail address:

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Latif Khalid

Appelez vos amis de PC à PC -- C'EST GRATUIT Essayez-le maintenant !