Patches for Spong

Hello,

I've recently been making some bug fixes to Spong (http://spong.sf.net)
and I see that the Debian packages (source package spong) has a few
patches that should be pulled into the upstream package.

I see that this package is now maintained by the QA team.  Is the
packaging for spong stored in a repo anywhere that I can access so I can
get the attribution of the patches correct when I apply them to my git
repo?

I'm also interested in bringing the Debian packaging up to date with the
current state of upstream.  (No I'm not a DD, but I do maintain a
package in Debian already.)

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven