xbox-raincoat/cromwell problem

FYI, I am getting the bad bios error as described by case #1here: http://forums.xbox-scene.com/lofiversion/index.php/t242484.html after flashing my xbox bios using xbox-raincoat and cromwell.bin.

The version of xbox-raincoat was that shipped with xebian 1.1.4, 0.5x I believe. I was unable to upgrade to a newer version from xebian live.

The cromwell.bin was version 2.40-1, the .deb downloaded and installed on another machine and the .bin then moved to the xbox via wget.

The xbox s/n ends in 44005, suggesting it is a 1.6 version according to my sources.

I don't know if this is a known issue, but I thought perhaps as the xbox-raincoat maintainers you may wish to be informed of my experience. Please reply if you care to know any other related details.

db