Bug#257715: marked as done (docbook-defguide: Please, package new version)
Your message dated Sun, 23 Dec 2007 16:47:10 +0000
with message-id <E1J6Tyo-0002n1-Mx@ries.debian.org>
and subject line Bug#257715: fixed in docbook-defguide 2.0.17+svn7549-1
has caused the attached Bug report to be marked as done.
This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.
(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I am
talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration
somewhere. Please contact me immediately.)
Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)
--- Begin Message ---
There is a new version (2.0.10) of the defguide:
I hope you can package it soon ;-).
-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
APT prefers unstable
APT policy: (500, 'unstable')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 2.4.26-1-k7
Locale: LANG=es_ES@euro, LC_CTYPE=es_ES@euro
-- no debconf information
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
docbook-defguide, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:
A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed. If you
have further comments please address them to firstname.lastname@example.org,
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.
Debian distribution maintenance software
Daniel Leidert (dale) <email@example.com> (supplier of updated docbook-defguide package)
(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 14:25:22 +0100
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Daniel Leidert (dale) <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Daniel Leidert (dale) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
docbook-defguide - DocBook: The Definitive Guide - HTML version
Closes: 135296 173710 208031 248364 257715 280485 280740 295579
docbook-defguide (2.0.17+svn7549-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release 2.0.17 (finally closes: #257715).
- Creates missing pages (closes: #208031).
- Fixes several broken links (closes: #248364, #280740).
- Drops printing glyphs via external URIs (closes: #173710).
- Norman Walsh relicensed the TDG as of version 2.0.17 without the
back-cover text clause (closes: #280485). Many thanks to you, Norm!
* buildtools/Makefile.incl: Added my own small and custom build system to
not rely on upstreams one. This should also reduce the size of necessary
changes to the build system.
* buildtools/saxon.sh: Ditto.
* debian/compat: Update to newer compatibility level 5.
* debian/control: Added Homepage field.
(Maintainer): New maintainer (closes: #295579).
(Standards-Version): Updated to latest 3.7.3.
(Build-Depends, Build-Depends-Indep): Updated/adjusted.
* debian/copyright: Updated. Added information about newly added source
* debian/docbook-defguide.doc-base (Abstract): Updated.
(Section): Fixed to apply to latest menu spec.
* debian/rules: Added get-orig-source target to retreive the source via SVN.
Added dpatch infrastructure. Removed obsolete stuff and fixed the build
(install): Added .htaccess file - provide docbook.html as directory index
* debian/watch: Added (crude, but it should work).
* debian/README.Debian: Updated.
* debian/patches/01_misc_fixes.dpatch: Added. Fixes to make the package
build (we are not inside the projects SVN).
* debian/patches/00list: Added.
369c4a5a20f897dbca3bb0b752ec8641 1009 doc optional docbook-defguide_2.0.17+svn7549-1.dsc
8a046d647f09eeaf07faaa115d6cb5ab 10828704 doc optional docbook-defguide_2.0.17+svn7549.orig.tar.gz
4cb2db64094002dc43180a1a6082f10f 8517 doc optional docbook-defguide_2.0.17+svn7549-1.diff.gz
2caea0b08c596da7bc690306c96884a8 1362590 doc optional docbook-defguide_2.0.17+svn7549-1_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--- End Message ---