ATTN: SIR/MADAM,Our Ref: BBL/IRD/CGX//026/07

BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON

Our Ref: BBL/IRD/CGX//026/07

FROM THE DESK OF
MR.DAVID BROWN
DIRECTOR, WIRE & TELEX DEPT
BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON

YOU CAN CONTACT US WITH THIS E-MAIL
baclaysbankplclondonuk@gmail.com

ATTN: SIR/MADAM,

During the auditing and closing of all financial records of the Barclays
Bank of London (BBL) it was discovered from the records of outstanding foreign contractors due for payment with The British Government  Office Of The British Prime Minister london United Kingdom in the year 2007 that your name came out as the next on the list of those who will receive their fund.

I wish to officially notify you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Kindly re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in your Record and also re-confirm the information below to enable this office Proceed and finalize your fund remittance without further delays.
Furnish us with the informationâ??s bellow:

1) Your full name----------------------------------
2) Phone, fax and mobile #---------------------------
3) Company name, position and address------------------------------------------
4) Profession, age and marital status-----------------------------
5) Copy of Drivers License I .D--------------------

As soon as the above information are received, your payment will be
Made available to you via an international certified bank draft, which will be delivered to your doorstep for your confirmation. as soon as you receive this letter for further Discussion and more clarification.

BEST REGARDS,

YOURS SINCERELY,

MR.DAVID BROWN

DIRECTOR, WIRE & TELEX DEPT