Bug#412438: marked as done (Transcriber's help refers to the wrong path)
Your message dated Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:47:34 +0000
with message-id <E1IiFni-0008UW-RE@ries.debian.org>
and subject line Bug#412438: fixed in transcriber 220.127.116.11-1
has caused the attached Bug report to be marked as done.
This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.
(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I am
talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration
somewhere. Please contact me immediately.)
Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)
--- Begin Message ---
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Transcriber's help refers to the wrong path
- From: Vassilis Pandis <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 00:29:28 +0000 (GMT)
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This is a bug originally reported at
"dapper 6.06 up-to-date. transcriber's (1.5.1-2) help menu refers to wrong path on localhost. when
you click on help>topic, browser says "not available".
help menu refers to path file:///usr/lib/transcriber1.5/doc/en/* but it should refer to
I have attached a debdiff here that adds a link from /usr/lib/transcriber1.5/doc to
/usr/share/doc/transcriber/html but since this is probably not ideal, I thought I'd report this
here before uploading.
Thank you for your time,
Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
transcriber, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:
A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed. If you
have further comments please address them to email@example.com,
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.
Debian distribution maintenance software
Ralf Treinen <firstname.lastname@example.org> (supplier of updated transcriber package)
(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing email@example.com)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 21:37:58 +0200
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: Debian QA Group <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Ralf Treinen <email@example.com>
transcriber - Transcribe speech data using an integrated editor
Closes: 412438 412441 438219
transcriber (18.104.22.168-1) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Produce a new upstream tarball 22.214.171.124 which is 1.5.1 with the debian
directory removed (which must have been inserted there by error)
* debian/rules: do not strip libtrans.so on installation. Call dh_strip
instead (closes: Bug#438219).
* Create symlink /usr/lib/transcriber1.5/doc to
/usr/share/doc/transcriber/html (closes: Bug#412438).
* Install transcriber.desktop - thanks to Vassilis Pandis for contributing
the .desktop file! (closes: Bug#412441).
* remove debian/conffiles since it contains only filenames in /etc
which are now conffiles by default.
- do not ignore errors of "make clean".
- install file /etc/transcriber/trans-14.dtd without x mode.
- moved installation of files to etc from the "binary-arch" target to
the "install" target
* Removed bogus files from debian/: cron.daily,v, postrm, postrm.debhelper,
prerm, prerm.debhelper, prerm.debhelper, postints, postinst.debhelper
* Renamed README.Debian into DEBIAN-packaging-notes, do not install in
* Do not install README_UNIX on /usr/share/doc as it contains only
* Moved menu entry from Apps/Sound to Applications/Sound
5b807bf5440420f563d7683c39899330 668 sound extra transcriber_126.96.36.199-1.dsc
061057332be80998439ef0376e19d3a6 1100329 sound extra transcriber_188.8.131.52.orig.tar.gz
3c7d78b40c1ddb70ba5e8fab9979afa4 8147 sound extra transcriber_184.108.40.206-1.diff.gz
d89fc19fd562b58eabe51b1a301e2056 1081756 sound extra transcriber_220.127.116.11-1_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--- End Message ---