Re: [RFR] templates://myphpmoney/{templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Your review should be sent as an answer to this mail.

All the template changes look good (once amended), but:

> + MyPhpMoney currently only supports Apache-like web servers.

There's only one Apache left in unstable now!

Then again, this is an orphaned RC-buggy package with zero popcon
votes... is there any likelihood that this will be sorted out?

> Users don't care that it's written in PHP, indeed..:-)

If they can't work it out, let them use debtags!

> + MyPhpMoney includes 6 modules:
> +  - Count book (to enter operations and balance accounts);

A vocabulary Frenglishism.  I'd say "accounts book", but I think that's
a Brenglishism!  So... is it "cash book"?  "Accounting book"?

> +  - Operation and recipient (to see a summary of operations, with the
> +    origin and the destination of the money) ;
                                               ^
You de-Frenglification missed one extra space: ^
--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)