2nd Semester Promotion

SUMMER INFORMATION

Each summer, we receive a limited quantity of gifts and other products for student distribution.  This year, we are offering students the popular Apple iPod nano.  Students have access to these iPods at a 40% discount while supplies last.  If you want a great MP3 player for summer, now is your chance.  Visit the website below for all of the details.  Local supplies are available on a first come, first serve basis!

http://www.iPod4Spring.com

This email was sent as a semester ending promotion. The discounts found on this site are available to students, faculty, family, and friends. Although the featured product changes each May, you have the option not to receive an email next year. Click the following link to opt-out of this program: http://www.iPod4Spring.com/ppt.php