Joint Venture Opportunity

Hello

Hope you are well and that business is good.

Luke here from the Overseas Property Webshow, we swapped links a while ago.

Today I have a very interesting proposal for you.

Q: how would you like two one-way inbound links from the home page of two different well established and minimum Google page rank 4 sites for one link back from your site?

The site I would like you to link to is http://www.nirvanainternational.com

Anchor text can be any of the following three phrases

Turkey property
Investment property in Turkey
Property for sale in Turkey

let me know and I'll send you a list of site for you to pick your links from ;-)

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards

Luke Fitzsimmons
Overseas Property Webshow
7 the square