Boost Your Search Engine Positions

Hello

How would you like to boost your search engine positions?

Today I have a very interesting proposal for you.

As you probably know one of the most powerful ways to get great results in the search engines is to work with and joint venture with other relevant websites, swapping articles and links etc?

Now I am not just asking you to swap links with me, I am looking to build long term strategic relationships.

To begin with I would like to suggest

Q: how would you like two one-way inbound links from the home page of two different well established and minimum Google page rank 4 sites for one link back from your site?

This is an excellent offer that will boost your search engine positions then once we have done this we can discuss other ways to help each others search engine marketing efforts.

If you would like to take us up on this offer send please reply to this email and I'll send you a list of sites to choose your links from.

The site I would like you to link to is http://www.nirvanainternational.com

Anchor text, property for sale in Turkey or Investment property in Turkey

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards

Luke Fitzsimmons
PI marketing Ltd
7 the square