Not making enough? Check this out.

I congratulate you for taking your first step towards achieving financial success. I am looking for 25 select people who are serious about starting their own business. We would like you to have our information package explaining our program. Our revolutionary new concept has made millions for it's participants, people just like you! How much of that would you like to have? Call me now to learn more.

Most average people don?t have time to sit down and learn how to start a business. They're busy working their full time jobs and just making it through the day. What we have is a ground breaking no risk  business format that will help you build a business from ground up.

I would like to state first and foremost this is not a "get rich fast" scheme. To succeed in this business will require time and effort on your part. You will only get out of this business what you put in.

So if you are ready to make the commitment and start making real money, while saying goodbye to your boss, working from the comfort of your home, then call me right now at 206-350-1282!

Call me right now to get started immediately!
206-350-1282 (Call anytime, 24 hours a day)

Please understand the following:

     - You will be contacted within 24-48 hours of replying
     - You will be building a business - This is NOT a job

Of course, I understand that after viewing this information you may not feel this is for you.  But, if it sounds interesting to you, you will be very excited about this revolutionary new concept.

I'm pleased you took the time time to read this.

If you made it this far, you're exactly the type of person we are looking for.  Don't waste one more minute - don't hesitate to call me, or you will miss out on this once in a lifetime chance.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Wilburn Yang
Financial Success Team
206-350-1282

through the woods," he replied, "especially if she happened to be a very -- a very -- " He halted, flushing. "A very what, your majesty?" asked the girl. "A very young woman," he ended lamely. Emma von der Tann knew that he had not intended saying that at all. Being a woman, she knew precisely what he had meant to say, and she discovered that she would very much have liked to hear him say it. "Suppose," said Barney, "that Peter's soldiers run across us -- what then?" "They will take you back to Blentz, your majesty." "And you?" "I do not think