Maintenance of the Drupal package

Hey dudes,

  I'd like to start managing a drupal based web server and I'd like to
have recent packages for drupal (starting with the current 5.0rc1
version). Unfortunately I'm not a Debian developer (yet?) so I can't
simply upload my package to Debian.

  As you are currently listed in the Maintainer field of the current
Debian package I'd like to know whether there's someone in your team who
would advocate a Debian developer application so I can walk through the
new maintainer process with an updated drupal package.

Hope to hear from you until after the Etch release,
  Sven