Bug#268468: marked as done (dlume overwrites an entry if no last name is given)
Your message dated Fri, 22 Dec 2006 00:32:03 +0000
with message-id <E1GxYKR-0004J7-Ba@ries.debian.org>
and subject line Bug#268468: fixed in dlume 0.2.4-4
has caused the attached Bug report to be marked as done.
This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.
(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I am
talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration
somewhere. Please contact me immediately.)
Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)
--- Begin Message ---
- To: Debian Bug Tracking System <email@example.com>
- Subject: dlume overwrites an entry if no last name is given
- From: Andreas Tscharner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 23:32:51 +0200
- Message-id: <410CC0FB005E3504@mail03.agrinet.ch> (added by email@example.com)
I have found that dlume overwrites an entry without a last name if there
is an entry with the same first name and a last name.
I have entered a Jane, but don't know her last name. And now I enter
Jane Doe, then the first Jane entry will be overwritten (all data) with
the data of Jane Doe.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 3.1
APT prefers unstable
APT policy: (500, 'unstable')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.8
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=C
Versions of packages dlume depends on:
ii libatk1.0-0 1.6.1-3 The ATK accessibility toolkit
ii libc6 2.3.2.ds1-16 GNU C Library: Shared libraries an
ii libglib2.0-0 2.4.6-2 The GLib library of C routines
ii libgtk2.0-0 2.4.9-1 The GTK+ graphical user interface
ii libpango1.0-0 1.4.1-2 Layout and rendering of internatio
ii libxml2 2.6.11-3 GNOME XML library
ii zlib1g 1:22.214.171.124-7 compression library - runtime
-- no debconf information
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
dlume, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:
A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed. If you
have further comments please address them to firstname.lastname@example.org,
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.
Debian distribution maintenance software
Jari Aalto <email@example.com> (supplier of updated dlume package)
(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 16:50:57 +0200
Architecture: source amd64
Maintainer: Jari Aalto <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Jari Aalto <firstname.lastname@example.org>
dlume - Simple and easy to use addressbook (GTK+)
Closes: 268468 326464 350331 391423
dlume (0.2.4-4) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer. (ITA; Closes: #391423)
* src/add_edit.c: () Check existing entry before adding (Closes: #268468).
* src/data.h: Added 200+ to fields instead of 15 character.
* Added swedish translation, patch from BTS. (Closes: #350331).
* repackaged from scratch. Removed cdbs and used dh_make.
* debian/copyright: New template. Credit previous packager.
* debian/README.Debian: Announce configuration directory change.
* debian/control: (Build-Depends): added dpatch
* debian/rules: added dpatch
* debian/dlume.desktop: Added.
* New feature: Added /usr/share/picmap/dlume.xpm icon
* New feature: Only one dlume process can be running at a time.
* New feature: The XML database is now written using utf-8 encoding.
* New feature: Changed configuration directory from ~/.clay to ~/.dlume
40a0a399dd0654745865723d5bf43dcb 605 utils optional dlume_0.2.4-4.dsc
b4a68334bba90305c3d3cd52d083b13b 77240 utils optional dlume_0.2.4-4.diff.gz
2102acba022aa5f2176c539e7832c962 123110 utils optional dlume_0.2.4-4_amd64.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--- End Message ---