Bug#401081: libapache2-mod-layout: Filed for removal, keep it out of Etch
- To: Debian Bug Tracking System <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Bug#401081: libapache2-mod-layout: Filed for removal, keep it out of Etch
- From: Moritz Muehlenhoff <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 19:45:16 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Moritz Muehlenhoff <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
It's been filed for removal from sid:
reassign 392229 ftp.debian.org
retitle 392229 RM: libapache2-mod-layout -- RoM; orphaned, buggy
On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 03:47:45PM +0100, Luk Claes wrote:
> > You uploaded libapache2-mod-layout 4.0.1a-4. However, in bug #392229 I
> > orphaned it, and said I'd ask for removal of the package if noone would
> > step up in a month. Noone has. I would remove it, it's dead upstream and
> > there's still bug #352836, but I want to know what you think.
> Remove it, I only uploaded it to hasten the apache 2.2 transition.
Ok. Ftp-masters, please remove libapache2-mod-layout from etch and sid.
So it should most likely be hinted out of testing.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 4.0
APT prefers unstable
APT policy: (500, 'unstable')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
Kernel: Linux 2.6.18-1-686
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=de_DE.ISO-8859-15@euro (charmap=ISO-8859-15)