additional file into unalz, for shared-mime-info

Hi.

Currently .alz does not recognized by mime system.
file *.alz or gnomevfs-info *.alz just tells octet.

Here I suggest an additional mime info file; alzip.xml
After installing the file into /usr/share/mime/packages,
do update-mime-database /usr/share/mime
and gnomevfs-info *.alz tells alzip file(s).

Upstream developer rejected alzip.xml inclusion.
I also agree that it's excessive for current simple original tarball.

After this request accepted, .alz can be recognized by gnome-vfs
and apps like file-roller can handle .alz more briefly.

Thanks for reading,
   kz.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<mime-info xmlns="http://www.freedesktop.org/standards/shared-mime-info";>
  <mime-type type="application/x-alz">
    <comment>Alzip File</comment>
    <comment xml:lang="ko">ì??ì§? í??ì?¼</comment>
    <glob pattern="*.alz"/>
  </mime-type>
</mime-info>