Re: I would like to adopt lua50

On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 10:17:43AM +0200, Enrico Tassi wrote:
> It seems that lua50 is orphaned and the patch I prepared in response to
> bug 378764 works.
>
> I think I should take care of the package and upload the new version.
>
> Do I need to do more than closing 339009 and changing the maintainer
> field in the control file?

No. Well, Zak B. Elep <zakame@spunge.org> showed intent to adopt, so you
could drop him a line, and you could set owner of the wnpp but to
yourself to indicate that now you intent to adopt it, but that's more a
matter of politeness than technical requirement if you make an upload
soon.

Do ensure to properly document that you adopt it in the changelog and
close the WNPP bug from that very same changelog entry.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl