IOU

Rumor's circulating and keeping the focus on the company's news.
We pick our companies based on there growth potential.
We focus on stocks that have great potential to move up in price!!!

Date : 05/06/06
Name : Amerossi International Group Inc.
Ticker : A M S N Opening Price : $0.05
12-Month Target : $0.40 - $0.60
Rating : 200-400%

The chart on  A M S N  is a thing of beauty as it shows what we mentioned
earlier slow and steady upward movement.
This company is doing incredible things.
It is only a matter of time before it is released out into the
investment community and they take it to the moon.
Talk about flying under the radar?  Isn't that what we look for?
Put it on your radar screen right now.