PUP

Hi!

Are you the matthew Simpson who wrote the PUP utility?
If not, would you happen to know how I would contact him?

I'm having trouble using it on a TaoLinux-4 system (I've used it for
years on various older red hat systems): The functions that query
printer settings all seem to hang, more or less forever, and I'm
wondering if you can assist. There are no blinking lights on the
printer when this happens.

This is a 2.6 kernel, is it known whether or not it works on a 2.6
kernel? I've recompiled it on this machine (i.e., I'm not using an
old binary) and it makes no difference.

Can you offer any advice?

Thanks!

Fred