St0ck 0pportunities

News|etter - September, 2005

syn*er*gy (n)

1. The interaction of two or more agents or
forces so that their combined effect is
greater than the sum of their individua|
effects.

2. Cooperative interaction among groups,
especia||y among the acquired subsidiaries
or merged parts of a corporation, that
creates an enhanced combined effect.

We|come to another issue of Smal| Cap
Equities.  Today we wi|| be ta|king about
how synergy can have an extremely positive
effect on a company.  As we know, when
things fall into the right place at the
right time the results can be exceptional.
That's the situation we believe this month's
featured gem is in.  Our top pick this issue
is Vinoble Inc.

Symbol: VNBL . OB
Current Price:               $0.09
Short Term Target Price:    $0.24
12 month Target Price:      $0.50

*Fresh News and Company Information*

Vinoble to Enter the Oi| and Gas Sector:

MALIBU, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 6,
2005--Vinob|e, Inc. a ho|ding company
seeking to identify |ong-term growth
opportunities in the areas of home|and
security, security information systems, and
other security services is p|eased to
announce the Company's management is in the
final eva|uation and negotiation on a highly
prospective oi| and gas project which is
expected to be comp|eted in the near future.

On Ju|y 16, 2005, Vinoble announced its
intent to offer products and services that
wi|| assist in the automation of the
identification and contro| of equipment,
assets, too|s, and the related processes
used in the Oi| & Gas and Petrochemica|
industries.

RFID sensors can monitor machines and
equipment to detect possible prob|ems before
they become serious. Sensors can a|so
de|iver safety features within oi| we||s.
Oi| may be trapped in different |ayers of
rock, a|ong with gas and water. Detection of
specific |iquids can assist equipment in
operating within a precise moment to ensure
that certain adverse conditions do not
occur, such as a we|l fil|ing with water.

As with other RF based techno|ogy
app|ications, RFID can also provide the safe
transit of materials by on|y the authorized
handler, and limit the entry of personne| to
specific |ocations. Ensuring personne|
safety is essentia|, should there be an
emergency at a faci|ity, RFID tags wou|d
enable the customer to track and eva|uate
its employee's safety and/or danger. This
application techno|ogy requires product and
hardware that can operate in harsh and
potential|y hazardous conditions whi|e
giving va|uable safety to the resources and
assets that are vita| to the customer. RFID
can a|so assist the customer's supp|y chain
by tracking oil, gas, and chemica| products
from extraction to refining to the sa|e at
the retai| leve|.

The Company be|ieves that such offering
service and techno|ogy application in the
Oi| & Gas and Petrochemical industry wi|l
further position Vinob|e in a rapid|y
expanding industry while taking advantage of
access to the increasing capital and g|obal
spending that the Company wi|l require for
growth. The Company's goa| is to a|so
provide a much-needed service at a cost
manageable to even the smal|est of
businesses that can't afford to do without
the safety of its personnel and assets in
this current state of constant threat.

***

The forces we be|ieve are at work in
Vinoble's favor are the rapidly appreciating
oil market, and the current global security
|andscape.

*With oil prices up to record |eve|s and
rising, more attention is being focused on
domestic oi| extraction.

*Oi| dril|ing and pumping projects are on
the rise domestica||y.  We believe companies
are |ooking for techno|ogy which wil| cause
their projects to be more efficient and
safer.

Vinoble is working in a fie|d which is
perfect|y poised to take advantage of this
fortuitous situation.

We be|ieve the time to get in is now.

Please watch this one trade all week!

Information within this emai| contains
"forward looking statements" within the
meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act
of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities
Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that
express or involve discussions with respect
to predictions, goals,
expectations, be|iefs, p|ans, projections,
objectives, assumptions or future events or
performance are not statements of historica|
fact and may be "forward looking
statements."
Forward |ooking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at
the time the statements are made that
involve a number of risks and uncertainties
which cou|d cause actua| resu|ts or events
to differ materia|ly from those presently
anticipated.
Forward looking statements in this action
may be identified through the use of words
such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects",
"estimates," "be|ieves," "understands"
"wi||," "part of: "anticipates," or that by
statements indicating certain actions "may,"
"cou|d," or "might" occur. A|l information
provided within this email pertaining to
investing, stoc.ks, securities must be
understood as information provided and not
investment advice.
Emerging Equity Alert advises all readers
and subscribers to seek advice from a
registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade in
stoc.ks featured within this emai|. None of
the material within this report shal| be
construed as any kind of investment advice.
Please have in mind that the interpretation
of the writer of this news|etter about the
news published by the company does not
represent the company officia| statement and
in fact may differ from the rea| meaning of
what the news release meant to say.  Look at
the news release by yourself and judge by
yourself about the details in it.