5.95
4.95
8.00
23.45
9.95
5.45

reach in a matter of minutes-everything confidential, of course. Nyet, nyet! shouted the KGB commissar, slamming his fist down on Dimitris table. I understand some-you talk too fast-but all is lunatic! Oh, for Gods sake, shut up! roared Krupkin. Were discussing things far beyond your grasp! Shto? Like a young child reprimanded by an adult, the Komitet officer, his puffed eyes widened, was both astonished and frightened by his subordinates incomprehensible rebuke. Give my friend his chance, Kruppie, said Alex. Hes the best there is and he may bring you the Jackal. He may also bring about his own death, Aleksei. Hes been there before. I believe in him. Belief, whispered Krupkin, his own eyes now on the ceiling. Such a