Re: invalid email address of dazuko-source package maintainer

On Tuesday, December 06, 2005 10:49 AM, Jeroen van Wolffelaar
<jeroen@wolffelaar.nl> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 11:46:24AM +0100, Martin Rasp wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> I tried to contact the maintainer of dazuko-source (John Ogness
>> <john@ogness.net>) due to a compile problem. As a result I got a
>> "mail delivery failed" error mail (no such user; see attachment). So
>> I assume dazuko-source has no maintainer and this list is
>> responsible for this package.
>
> Noted, I'll google a bit and such, and orphan the package later.

It appears to be yet another home-grown attempt at spam control. The URL
referenced in the 550 is a web form that suggests it can be used to e-mail
him and be added to his "trusted list".

Whether such an address is suitable to used as the maintainer of a package
is another question.

Regards,

Adam