libxml-ruby_0.3.4-4_i386.changes is NEW
(new) libxml-ruby_0.3.4-4_all.deb optional interpreters
Ruby interface to libxml
libxml-ruby is a Ruby interface for processing XML. It supports
XPath, XPointer, and other features. Internally, it uses libxml
Changes: libxml-ruby (0.3.4-4) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Add a libxml-ruby metapackage as recommended by Debian Ruby Policy.
* Change section to interpreters. Closes: #260944.
* debian/copyright: Update upstream URL.
* debian/dirs: $(sitedir) already handled by the Makefile; remove.
* debian/docs: README and TODO already handled by cdbs; remove.
* debian/watch: Add.
* Conforms to Standards version 3.6.2.
Announcing to email@example.com
Closing bugs: 260944 282759
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.