Bug#264816: doomlegacy-sdl: combines incompatible, non-dfsg licences
On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 07:21:25PM +0200, Matej Vela wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 26, 2005 at 16:32:16 +0100, Jon Dowland wrote:
> > Some progress. Unfortunately I haven't heard back from Thierry. But
> > I did find my old email from him, so I know his contact in Raven.
> > I've mailed raven at their public address, we'll see if I get any
> > reply. I also have an address for the Activision people which I may
> > try depending on whether I get a reply from Raven first.
> Any luck? Unless this is resolved soon, doomlegacy is likely to be
I haven't heard back from Raven since I last reported :( I will chase
them up, wait another couple of weeks, try mailing activision, etc., but
I don't expect to get results in a hurry, I'm afraid.
Feel free to bounce this message to the bug, if you think it'd be