bug pppoeconf

There's a bug using pppoeconf : I had to remove the line #20, beacause
it made all no auto-configurating, I had to do it manually each times.
Pppoeconf shouldn't erase the old "auto" variable values !

1.    # This file describes the network interfaces available on your system

2.    # and how to activate them. For more information, see interfaces(5).

4.    # The loopback network interface

5.    auto lo dsl-provider eth0

6.    iface lo inet loopback

7.    # This is a list of hotpluggable network interfaces.

8.    # They will be activated automatically by the hotplug subsystem.

9.    # The primary network interface

11.    iface eth0 inet static

12.            address

13.            netmask

15.    iface dsl-provider inet ppp

16.            provider dsl-provider

17.            pre-up /sbin/ifconfig eth0 up # line maintained by pppoeconf

19.    #added by pppoeconf

20.    auto eth0

Best regards, and thanks for everything !

Très cordialement,
David Fasani