There's a bug using pppoeconf : I had to remove the line #20, beacause
it made all no auto-configurating, I had to do it manually each times.
Pppoeconf shouldn't erase the old "auto" variable values !
1. # This file describes the network interfaces available on your system
2. # and how to activate them. For more information, see interfaces(5).
4. # The loopback network interface
5. auto lo dsl-provider eth0
6. iface lo inet loopback
7. # This is a list of hotpluggable network interfaces.
8. # They will be activated automatically by the hotplug subsystem.
9. # The primary network interface
11. iface eth0 inet static
12. address 192.168.0.1
13. netmask 255.255.255.0
15. iface dsl-provider inet ppp
16. provider dsl-provider
17. pre-up /sbin/ifconfig eth0 up # line maintained by pppoeconf
19. #added by pppoeconf
20. auto eth0
Best regards, and thanks for everything !