Question about the diskless package

Hello,

I've heard that the 'diskless' package is being reoved from the testing and unstale releases of Debian.

I've looked at the developer information about this package. Its last release (0.3.18.0.5) is available in sarge but no more in testing or unstable.

It looks like this package is being droped from Debian. However, I do not see it in the list of packages looking for a new maintainer (WNPP).

If a new maintainer is needed, I will volunteer since I've been very successfull using this package and I already produced useful customizations to it.

What should I do to volunteer as a new maintainer in order to save this very usefull package ?

Fred