ksocrat_3.2.1-1_i386.changes is NEW
(new) ksocrat_3.2.1-1.diff.gz optional contrib/text
(new) ksocrat_3.2.1-1.dsc optional contrib/text
(new) ksocrat_3.2.1-1_i386.deb optional contrib/text
WARNING: Already present in main distribution.
English/Russian and Russian/English Dictionary
Socrat is a simple English/Russian and Russian/English dictionary
written for Qt3/KDE3.
(new) ksocrat_3.2.1.orig.tar.gz optional contrib/text
Changes: ksocrat (3.2.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Package is orphaned (see #321596); set maintainer to Debian QA Group.
* Move to contrib since ksocrat-data is non-free. Closes: #321841.
* New upstream release. Closes: #269557.
- Russian messages are now encoded in UTF-8. Closes: #226906.
* ksocrat/ksocrat.desktop: Add Categories field. Closes: #251234.
* Update build dependencies for GCC 4.0 transition.
* debian/copyright: Update upstream URL.
* debian/watch: Add.
* Conforms to Standards version 3.6.2.
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing bugs: 226906 251234 269557 321841
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.