Re: pacakge qpage

Re: Olivier Fauchon in <[🔎] 4302078D.6040208@aixmarseille.com>
> Hi, I was looking for "qpage" package for debian Sarge, and i found it
> was actualy "oldstable".
>
> Why is this package unmaintained now ?

Quoting http://ftp-master.debian.org/removals.txt:

[Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:00:23 -0400] [ftpmaster: James Troup]
Removed the following packages from unstable:

     qpage | 3.3final-3 | ia64, sparc
     qpage | 3.3final-4 | alpha, arm, s390
     qpage | 3.3final-5 | hppa
     qpage | 3.3final-6 | source, i386, m68k, powerpc
Closed bugs: 202538

RoQA; orphaned, non-free, superseded by hylafax.

> We (at work) need this pakage and I plan to make it for Debian Sarge
>
> Would you be interested in this contribution ?

Sarge has been released, no package will be added to it anymore.

If you really want to maintain it, read the new maintainers guide and
create an up-to-date version of the package.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/