Re: XPVM

On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 08:07:51PM +0200, I.D. wrote:
>    Hi
>
>     In official Debian project page, I saw that XPVM is orphaned.
>
>    ok, I'm interested on maintenance of XPVM, I'm actually development a
>    Linux (debian of course) cluster using PVM like ending final project in my
>    university.
>
>    Can you guide me on what steps must I follow to get the maintenance?, I'm
>    actually student in computer and programming (2-o Degree of 3 or
>    Bachelior).

Subscribe to and and send your questions to
debian-mentors@lists.debian.org and/org
debian-devel-spanish@lists.debian.org (the latter is Spanish).

See http://lists.debian.org

I'm afraid that at this address you're reaching the wrong public for
your question, but be assured that your wish to contribute is
appreciated!

Fwiw, some pointers: http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp about our
orphaning and adopting system,
http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html for a list of
frequently asked questions for beginning maintainers.

Especially the last website a good starting point.

Thanks,
--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar