Re: NoteEdit 2.7.4

On Sat, Mar 19, 2005 at 12:58:31PM +0100, Matevz Jekovec wrote:
> Hello to all!
>
> We're glad to inform you that the first version of NoteEdit released by
> a new developing team (http://noteedit.berlios.de) is ready. Since you
> are the official maintainers (according to apt-cache show noteedit) of
> the Debian package, we'd be interested if you could update the existing
> 2.7.1 version.

I've noted your request in a wishlist bug, but currently, noteedit
doesn't really have a maintainer (packages@qa.debian.org is just a
placeholder for such packages so they get the minimum attention needed
if someting urgent comes up).

In http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=268206 you can see
talk about removing noteedit, but with this new version, this might be
not needed anymore.

Thank you for continuing to work on noteedit, I hope that Paul Brossier
<piem@altern.org> will quickly adopt it and put this version in Debian.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar