Want a PS2 but cant afford one? v1 p

Get a FREE PlayStation 2 or PlayStation Portable!

You decide! It's your choice! Think I'm kidding? Check the link below:

http://www.c-u-i.com/offer.php?45PV69

P.S. The page might load slow at times. This is due to the huge demand created by our offer. Don't worry though. Your PS2 or PSP will be waiting for you!

Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Deal with it.  It's frustratrg when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.  I'm not an adult  I'm a matureage child. (Bill Collfs, 2003) All marriages are happy.  It's the livdg together afterwards that causes all the trouble. Old age is preferable to the alternative. The idea... has not been tried and found wantkg, it has been found difficult and left untried. G.K. Chesterton
no gone
http://www.c-u-i.com/e/