Bug#294221: prcs: FTBFS (amd64/gcc-4.0): no matching function for call to '__gnu_cxx::stdio_filebuf<char, std::char_traits<char> >::stdio_filebuf(int, const std::_Ios_Openmode&, bool, const int&)'
- To: Rafael Laboissiere <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#294221: prcs: FTBFS (amd64/gcc-4.0): no matching function for call to '__gnu_cxx::stdio_filebuf<char, std::char_traits<char> >::stdio_filebuf(int, const std::_Ios_Openmode&, bool, const int&)'
- From: Andreas Jochens <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:15:52 +0100
- Message-id: <20050209191552.GA30054@andaco.de>
- Reply-to: Andreas Jochens <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20050209184652.GC24537@laboiss2>
- References: <E1CyXtR-0007bT-Pu@localhost.localdomain> <20050209184652.GC24537@laboiss2>
On 05-Feb-09 19:46, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> Thanks for this bug report and also for Bug#287958. You perhaps noticed
> already that the prcs package is orphaned (see Bug#293805), so I will not
> react to bug reports unless there is a release-critical problem and the fix
> is trivial.
> That said, if you think you can take over the package maintenance, please do
> it. I would sponsor you if necessary.
thank you for your reply and for the offer to sponsor me.
I am currently working on the completion of the experimental archives
for the amd64 and ppc64 architectures on alioth which use gcc-4.0 as the
default compiler. While doing this, I found quite a few FTBFS problems
with gcc-4.0 and I filed bugs with patches for most of them (almost 1300
patches since June 2004).
These efforts are quite time consuming, so I am afraid that I cannot
responsibly take over package maintainership for the 'prcs' package or
any other orphaned packages for which I filed bugs and patches
at the moment.