Bug#293680: python-simpy update
A new sub-release of SimPy, the Python simulation package, is now
available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/simpy/.
The unix version is in SimPy-1.5.1.tar.gz. It can be installed using
MAJOR LICENSE CHANGE:
- Starting with this version 1.5.1, SimPy is being released under the
GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), instead of the GNU GPL. This
change has been made to encourage commercial/for profit use of SimPy.
- Minor re-release otherwise
- No additional/changed functionality
- Includes unit test file 'MonitorTest.py' which had been accidentally
omitted from 1.5
- Provides updated version of 'Bank.html' tutorial.
- Provides an additional tutorial ('Bank2.html') which shows
how to use the new synchronization constructs introduced in
- More logical, cleaner version numbering in files.
- Improved source code/API documentation (produced by Epydoc).