Gemini Massage Parlour

Hi,

I am the Webmaster for Gemini Massage Parlour in Radcliffe.

I have been requested to help promote the Website by way of Text Links
or a Banner Exchange.

If you do choose to link to us please link to
http://gemini-massage.co.uk and use the text 'Gemini Massage Parlour'
or 'Gemini Sauna - Manchester'
Alternatively please visit
http://www.gemini-massage.co.uk/add-your-banner.asp and add your banner
to our links page once we verify it, your listing will appear in our
page.

I know I should link to you before I request a link back but I am new
to this and do-not really know where to start so I deceided to contact
people via e-mail as a first port of call. I am using software and am
trying to locate Adult Directories, if this is not relevant to you
please accept my apologises I will ot caontact you again.

If you have any questions just drop me an email at
webmaster@gemini-massage.co.uk

Webmaster

P.S. Please sned me your linkinf info and I can add it to the Website
for you if the need be.