Re: Processed: Fixed in NMU of preferences 1.2.100.0-0.1

preferences (1.2.100.0-0.1) unstable; urgency=low
  * NMU (maintainer in honeymoon).

NMU? Honeymoon? The package is maintained by the QA group, and those
packages don't take NMU's, but rather only QA uploads. And QA group is
not in honeymoon.

Oops. I am really sorry for this mess. Two errors:
1. i thought evan is still the maintainer, i was blind. of course qa group was.

2. i wrongly changed that address to mine. of course this should have not happened. and only evan is in honeymoon.

Also, I noticed you changed the maintainer address to yourself (i.e.,
are adopting the package), without actually saying so in the changelog,
nor closing the wnpp bugs, which are by the way owned by somebody else.
What's going on here?

What can I do to fix this?

I (or some other gnustep package maintainer, see alioth) would like to
take over this package and maintain it for the future. as upstream has
put preferences, terminal, textedit together into one source package,
and for the future .app should be added to source/binary package name
and all the three applications into one source package (i have that
already ready, but that won't make it for sarge).

--
Gürkan Sengün