reppu_0.1-3_i386.changes is NEW
(new) reppu_0.1-3.diff.gz optional graphics
(new) reppu_0.1-3.dsc optional graphics
(new) reppu_0.1-3_i386.deb optional graphics
WARNING: Already present in contrib distribution.
A network render program for blender
Reppu is a Client/Server based program to render blender scenes via network.
So you can render one scene on multiple computers, to decrease render time.
Changes: reppu (0.1-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA Upload
* Change maintainer to QA Group
* Move back to main, blender is free now
* Change Arch to any now that blender is available on all arches
* Some clean-up (remove dh_make example files closes: #70821)
* Add debhelper build-depends (closes: #263315)
* Fix section of man page
* Standards-Version: 3.6.1 (no other changes than the ones above)
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing bugs: 263315 70821
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.