Re: libtiff3g -> libtiff4: package list

On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 11:02:53PM -0400, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:

> Several people have mentioned that my message omitted the name of the
> package or packages that each maintainer was responsible for.  I
> apologize for this omission.  This message lists the packages you
> maintain that triggered email to this address.
>
> packages@qa.debian.org: guppi, mozart-gtk, rubymagick

Just to give the other QA people a status:
mozart-gtk is not in testing, therefor not investigated
rubymagick has to wait for imagemagick to be rebuild
 (more exactly for the corresponding -dev package to get the
  dependencies updated)
guppi miscompiled when I simply changed the build-dependency.
 Don't have the time right now to investigate this further

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/