RE: I saw your profile

Hey my name is Kara and I just got out of a long term
relationship. I read your profile and you sound like
the kind of man I am looking for. Just so you know
I am not really looking for anything serious but
rather for someone who doesn?t mind being a rebound,
which by the way does require some hot physical action...
so if you don?t mind...

no more

exterminate glissade cozen handful acuity evolve adulate docket frizzle abstractor knudsen clime thirteen chamberlain approximant