umask 027 is ignored in kde

Hello,

i am expiriencing debian for now 2 weeks and will move from SuSE.

Today i found a strange problem which I can\'t fix:

If I set umask in /etc/profile to 027 files created in a konsole-windows will
have the right permissions that is 640 OK!

But if I create files with any graphical program they will be created with
permissions 644!

How do I convince KDE to use my umask value?

I set the umask in all variations of bash resource files with no effect.

I also changed UMASK in /etc/login.defs without any effect in respect to kde.

I am using kde 3.1.4 installed via meta.package kde, Version: 4:2.2.25.

Any ideas?

Ciao Ari

Gesendet mit dem OpenSource Webmailer IMP: www.ludwig-geissler-schule.de