Translations into German Language

Hello:

Do you need your pages translated into German?
Error-free Text "that advertises", 1:1-Translations, tec translation, for brochures, ad, internet or whatever?

Additional service:
Manual submission of your pages to  German  machines?
Text and Keyword optimising?

Better search results because using a German domain (*.de)?
I am able to order and administer your new German domain in your behalf.

If you are in the market for a German consultant partner and your organisation is used to work with self-organized, competent individuals on a high management level, I would be glad if you contact me.

Kind regards

Peter
kirios@web.de