Please remove libming and libming-fonts-openoffice

reassign 166973 ftp.debian.org
reassign 166990 ftp.debian.org
retitle 166973 Please remove libming
retitle 166990 Please remove libming-fonts-openoffice
thanks

libming and libming-fonts-openoffice have been orphaned for over a year;
during that time there appear to have been perhaps a dozen commits to
upstream's CVS repository, and my impression is that it's not
particularly actively maintained there. libming has no reverse
dependencies that I can see other than libming-fonts-openoffice, and
vice versa.

libming currently has two grave bugs, one of which indicates that it
needs source changes to make it work with the current PHP API.

I think these two packages should simply be removed.

Thanks,