Search Engine Placement Set Up and Support Process

SEARCH ENGINE PLACEMENT SET UP AND SUPPORT PROCESS

Welcome to TrafficPost, an informative newsletter about search engine placement. Are you interested in bringing more
Internet traffic to your business? If you respond to this email we will provide a free analysis of your Website.

This week's newsletter is an overview of the fifteen major steps involved in the set up and support process for new Search Engine Placement clients. This assembly line set up policy allows absolute focused professionals to give our clients advice during each process along the way to a successful Web site promotion.

15 MAJOR STEPS IN THE SETUP AND SUPPORT PROCESS
(Click on the link for detailed information on any step.)

1. Welcome Letter
http://www.traffic-world.org/index.htm#1

2. Keyword Selection Process
http://www.traffic-world.org/index.htm#2

3. Advertising Pages
http://www.traffic-world.org/index.htm#3

4. Homepage Optimization
http://www.traffic-world.org/index.htm#4

5. FTP Information
http://www.traffic-world.org/index.htm#5

6. Optimized File Upload
http://www.traffic-world.org/index.htm#6

7. Manual Directory Submission
http://www.traffic-world.org/index.htm#7

8. Themed Reciprocal Link Relationship Program (RLR)
http://www.traffic-world.org/index.htm#8

9. QA Inspection
http://www.traffic-world.org/index.htm#9

10. Work Completed Letter
http://www.traffic-world.org/index.htm#10

11. First Support Letter
http://www.traffic-world.org/index.htm#11

12. Descriptive Phrase Analysis
http://www.traffic-world.org/index.htm#12

13. Four Week Check Up
http://www.traffic-world.org/index.htm#13

14. Twelve Week Keyword Analysis
http://www.traffic-world.org/index.htm#14

15. Periodic Code Updates
http://www.traffic-world.org/index.htm#15

If you are not an active client and would like information on our Power Click Network, search engine optimization services, or a free keyword analysis of your Website please respond to this email and include your name, phone number, and site URL.

SEARCH ENGINE NEWS FROM AROUND THE WEB

Google Shafts Blogger, Adds Gagging Clause to Adsense

Yahoo! Introduces Product Search
http://docs.yahoo.com/docs/pr/release1124.html

PageRank is Sick... Is Google Broken?
http://www.isedb.com/news/index.php?t=reviews&id=465