kdelibs-crypto_2.2.2-6woody1_i386.changes is NEW
(new) kdelibs-crypto_2.2.2-6woody1.diff.gz optional non-US/main
(new) kdelibs-crypto_2.2.2-6woody1.dsc optional non-US/main
Changes: kdelibs-crypto (4:2.2.2-6woody1) stable-security; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload by the Security Team
* Apply the following patches from upstream:
- post-2.2.2-kdelibs-http.patch (CAN-2003-0459)
- post-2.2.2-kdelibs-kssl-2.diff (CAN-2003-0370)
* These address the issues described in:
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.