Re: News about your Debian package 'xsiag'.

On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 08:39:11PM +0200, Francesco Paolo Lovergine wrote:

> A new package (release 1.5e-1) has been uploaded in the
> EXPERIMENTAL staging area and I hope you check your package against
> that library, and send ASAP me information about possible problems.
> It will not stay in the staging area indefinitively :) and when
> uploaded in sid it could seriuosly break your package.
>
>      deb http://ftp.xy.debian.org/debian/ ../project/experimental main
>      deb-src http://ftp.xy.debian.org/debian/ ../project/experimental main

Incidentally, I missed a header file inclusion in one of the debian
patches. This should cause some non resolved sym at linking time.
The problem has no influence on the bad status of gv and xfig, anyway.
A new -2 edition has been uploaded since a few moments.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine