fastlink_4.1P-fix88-1_i386.changes is NEW
(new) fastlink-doc_4.1P-fix88-1_all.deb optional science
[Biology] Some papers about fastlink
You do not really need these papers about fastlink but it is highly
recommended to study this documentation before starting with the
tools of the fastlink package.
Changes: fastlink (4.1P-fix88-1) unstable; urgency=low
* The "I'm against war" release
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
-- John F. Kennedy
* New upstream release (bugfixes)
* New maintainer
* Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 4.0)
* Standards-Version: 3.5.9
* debian/compat now stores debhelper compatibility version
* Compliant to developers reference "6.3.2. Upstream home page" and
* Updated fastlink.html from web page
* Wrote manpages.
* Removed the following files from binary package because they just describe
Infromation for compilation and installation:
README.AIX README.ALPHAVMS README.DOS README.Digital README.IRIX README.VAX
README.VMS README.djgpp README.install README.makefile README.portability
* Split up into two packages to remove papers from the binary package.
This reduces space on Debian mirrors because the main part of the
binary package was architecture "all" and probably saves disk space for
local installs were these docs are not needed.
Announcing to email@example.com
Closing bugs: 100221
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.