Re: libming

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 03:07:56PM +0100, Armel GRIGNON wrote:
> I'm using libming (on debian of course) and the release date is on
> 09/05/2002.
>
> As some things seem to be not working with this package (mainly
> textfields), I wondered if a new package was to be released or not.

The package is currently orphaned and nobody has expressed an interest
in maintaining it, I'm afraid. So I wouldn't hold your breath ...

Please file bugs about any problems you have; it's possible that
somebody in the QA group may get round to fixing them, or if not then
they will be there for any future maintainer who may turn up.

Cheers,