Re: 2 issues about zope-* packages

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002, Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis wrote:

> I'd appreciate any opinion, hint and so on.
I really like your idea of a centralized organisation of a debconf
template for all zope modules and I would support this.

Unfortunately the reality is that I guess half of the debconf-ized
Zope packages where only for one reason in the current state: Because
I had to NMU it and switched to debconf without asking the (mostly
not responsively) maintainer.  This is kind of impoliteness on my site
but I thought it would do a favour to Debian.

The problem is that you can't force lazy maintainers and that ignorance
of your sane proposal does not end in a RC bug.  So I see problems in
realizing your proposal.

Kind regards

        Andreas.