From: mhk@linux.cactus.org
Subject: Re: elm on linux.cactus.org
To: mhk@linux.cactus.org
CC: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-x44nof@fmp.com>, admin@cactus.org

Correction. The following error occurs just before sending,
when I try to remove the string in "In Reply to:" by
putting in a space and pressing enter. The original mail
(ie whose ID string I was removing so I wouldn't have to
type the reply address for a new subject) originated on
hotmail.com at least in the instance today; the earlier
instance was from yahoo.com;

M.H.

----- End forwarded message -----