secpanel_0.32-1_i386.changes is NEW
(new) secpanel_0.32-1.diff.gz optional net
(new) secpanel_0.32-1.dsc optional net
(new) secpanel_0.32-1_all.deb optional net
A Tcl/Tk GUI for SSH and SCP.
SecPanel serves as a graphical user interface for
managing and running SSH (Secure Shell) and SCP (Secure
SecPanel is not a new implementation of the Secure
Shell protocol or the ssh software-suite.
SecPanel sits on top of SSH software-suites and
supports the commercial SSH and the OpenBSD's free
SSH implementation. You may get information about these
programs at http://www.ssh.com and at
(new) secpanel_0.32.orig.tar.gz optional net
Changes: secpanel (0.32-1) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* New upstream version:
- listserver.tcl looks for tclsh as well. Closes: #106513, #144222.
- Handles filenames containing spaces. Closes: #132463.
* listserver.tcl: Use portable shell code for finding tclsh.
* gui.tcl: This file is not meant to be executed, so placate Lintian by
removing the shebang.
* Moved architecture-independent files to /usr/share/secpanel.
* Changed section to net since ssh is no longer in non-US.
* debian/secpanel.1: Say something actually useful, even if that means
quoting the README.
* debian/copyright: New upstream URL.
* debian/changelog: Remove obsolete Emacs local variables.
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing bugs: 106513 132463 144222
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org