SVGALIB 1.9.x

Hello.

The debian website says that the QA Group is the
maintainer of the SVGALIB packages. So that's why I'm
mailing here. I'm sorry if that's wrong of me.

I need to install SVGALIB 1.9.11 (or newer) on my
debian box, since I need to install software which
requires it. I tried to compile it myself but I
couldn't get it right. Are there any unofficial
packages anywhere? I tried to do a search, but I found
nothing.

I would very much appreciate any help or suggestion on
this.

Thank you /M