Re: Test packages of XForms V1.0 Release Candidate 4 available
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Cc: Peter S Galbraith <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Test packages of XForms V1.0 Release Candidate 4 available
- From: Peter S Galbraith <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
- Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 10:12:52 -0400
- Message-id: <20020607141252.B0E55297CD@mixing.qc.dfo.ca>
- In-reply-to: Peter S Galbraith's message of Thu, 06 Jun 2002 21:46:48 -0400 <20020607014648.D92DF430B7@mixed.dyndns.org>
- References: <20020607014648.D92DF430B7@mixed.dyndns.org>
Peter S Galbraith <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> There are a few issues you guys can help me with:
> 1- I currently still install in /usr/X11R6/lib and /usr/X11R6/include/X11
> and that's legal since it's a xmkmf configured package. But I could
> install as /usr/lib/libforms.so and /usr/include/forms.h instead.
> Any opinions?
The above still holds. State your opinion and forever hold your peace!
> 2- I have patched the libforms1 package to dynamically link it against
> libXpm and libjpeg, but XForms authors don't do that.
Upstream has been convinced, so never mind.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org